Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monique Parent Clips Who Would You Choose?

Who would you choose? - monique parent clips

I asked myself, and it is open to all: Misty Mundae, Wendy Devine, Amy Lindsay, Kira Reed, Gabriella Hall, Keri Windsor, Dru Berrymore (not Drew 50 First Dates), Mia Zottoli, Regina Russell, Kim Yates, Jezebelle Bond , Jesse Jane, Angela Little, Nikki Nova, Teanna Kai, Syren, Susan Featherly, Mandy Fisher, Rebecca Davis, Shannan Leigh, August, Mary Carey, Cheyenne Silver, Kaylynn, Glori-Anne Gilbert, Monique Parent, Stormy Daniels, Kelli Summers flower or Edwards. Among all these girls (and if you do not know who they are, then I suggest you Google to see your photos), the 3 is chosen and why? And if you want to know who are my 3 then send a message would be, and you say it, because it would be a great statement if I say here. And remember, it's just for fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment