Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dentist Welcoming Letters Hello, Welcome To The Mifferton Dentist's Office. How Can I Help You?

Hello, welcome to The Mifferton Dentist's office. How can I help you? - dentist welcoming letters

Well, sir, it seems to be what the problem. What? Oh, Lord, I'm sorry, but can the office of a dentist, we do not help opening the pickle glass. Well, thank you for your call. * Click *....* ring! * Hello, it Mifferton dentist, how can I help you? Oh, hello sir, you are the one who called on the glass pickles. I'm afraid I can not help you. Yes, indeed! * Click *...* ring! * Hello, Mifferton dentist. Mr. President, you have to call a third time, and I say, I can not help you, cucumbers in your glass! * Click *....* ring! * Phew ... Dentists Mifferton - Mr President, the last time I can not help you, cucumbers in your glass! Please call someone else! Yes, goodbye! * CLICK *..* ring! * Mifferton - Sir! I can not help you, cucumbers in your glass! Just Go Away! * CLICK !*...* ring! * THE LORD OF THE LAST TIME THIS IS A consultation with a dentist who can not help you with your Pickle Jar !!!!! Let me go! * SLAM !*...* ring! * Sir enough with the Pickle - Oh, hello boss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment