Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Expandable Shower Curtain Pole Shower Rod / Hooks?

Shower rod / hooks? - expandable shower curtain pole

next year I will be out of school. My room is furnished with twin beds .. and it is in the back of the room and the other is divided into sections behind a small wall (the wall does not extend to your bed in the same open its just divided into several sections), but I like me if I want to buy privcacy curtain set up to ... but how do I do? like an empty room Dormal .. I ahgn a curtain ... Can someone me details on what can I use? I thought I could not resist the expandable shower curtain rods and hanging it in a shower? These beams to the wall or not?
How can I hook, is it possible?

4 comments:

LINDA B said...

Most bars in the shower curtain did not screw to open far enough. The package can tell you the available width of the minimum or maximum amount. A good way to replace a shower curtain is a sheet. Most have a cover sewn to the top of the page. Simply open the seam on the left and right side of the lid and raise the bar in the opening. It will offer more privacy for a shower curtain and can be thrown into the washing machine when dirty.

DAVE W said...

The shower rod extensible turn that the tension in the wall without glue, nails or screws and then you get put your shower curtain with hooks on the stem. Normally only suitable openings 5ft.

Mr. G said...

use some small hooks, use a worksheet, a crochet hook, attach a rope to the hook, by the end of the sheet and attach the hook, great work

Mr. G said...

use some small hooks, use a worksheet, a crochet hook, attach a rope to the hook, by the end of the sheet and attach the hook, great work

Post a Comment