Monday, February 15, 2010

Do Genital Warts Burst Genital Warts Or Something Else?

Genital Warts or Something else? - do genital warts burst

Bump, I had this thing that lies between the anus and vagina.
It is the color of the skin is such a thing; http://i28.tinypic.com/11ujfw9.png

Do not worry, it only a drawing.
He is polite, but not both.
It does not hurt & & I was looking for genital warts and
Who would explode into open wounds.
However, it is here for some time and will not do.

Also, when it seemed that there were five increases lean
Skin day as the things. I have fired them because I was afraid.
They have the appearance of the skin under the tongue, but smaller.

I know that you should consult a doctor, but do not know it now?
I'm worried and scared.

THanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment